The ACM Auto Parts™ warranty is in addition to the rights and remedies conferred on consumers by the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty does not affect those rights or remedies, except to the extent their application may lawfully be excluded. Individual parts listed are subject to stock availability. No further offers or discounts apply. (Valid only for Capricorn members only) *These Parts are imported by ACM Parts Pty Ltd and ACM Auto Parts does not have any association with any of the Brand Owners. **Calculated off the OEM list price. Both OEM list price and ACM prices are subject to change. While stocks last. ACM Parts Pty Ltd ACN 165 321 979.
ACM Parts offer the parts to the purchaser and the purchaser agrees to purchase the goods pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below. The agreed terms and conditions shall be read to limit our liability the full extent permitted under Australian Consumer Law.
- ACM Parts, to the extent parts are defective, provides: (a) a 6-month guarantee defective on parts purchased for private use vehicles; and (b) a 3-month parts guarantee for parts purchased for commercial or combined commercial and private use vehicles such as taxis, couriers and ride share vehicles.
- Parts returned under warranty must be complete as sold. The warranty is void if parts are altered, dismantled or have been otherwise tampered with by a person not authorized by ACM Parts.
- At its option, ACM Parts will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the defective part.
- A maximum of $75 (incl. GST) labour rate is payable on any warranty claims. Publications such as times guide and dealer information will be used to determine set times for labour charges. The part must be checked before fitment as ACM Parts will not be liable for labour costs for removal. All labour claims must be approved in advance by ACM Parts Warranty Manager.
- All engines supplied by ACM Parts are fitted with a heat tab. Warranty is void if the heat tab has been altered, removed or melted.
- All parts supplied by ACM Parts are sold with a unique ACM Parts identifier. Warranty is void if the unique identifier has been altered, removed or tampered with in anyway.
- In the event ACM Parts denies a warranty claim, such as where the purchaser has contributed to the failure, ACM Parts reserves the right to recover out of pocket expenses incurred in reviewing the claim including freight and or dismantling and inspection costs and ACM Parts may hold onto the Purchaser pays ACM Parts such out of pocket expenses.
- Warranty does not apply to accessories and non-standard inclusions or any part that is attached to the engine, including but not limited to turbo charges, switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, oil seals and manifolds.
- Warranty does not apply to transmissions, differentials and final drive components that have broken gears or have been subject to accident, misuse, neglect or use inconsistent with its intended purpose.
- The warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, natural disaster or act of God or other external causes or to damage caused by using the parts inconsistently from their intended purpose.
- ACM Parts holds no responsibility for the fitment of incorrect parts, the onus is on the fitter to ensure that the parts supplied are correct for fitment.
- Approval for repair or replacement of a rusted, failed or defective part must be provided by ACM Parts prior to any work being performed.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to choose a refund or replacement.